Padma Yogi provides emotional support and education after birth to families.
To learn more about you and your wishes postpartum, we begin the journey with a free 30-minute consultation. We review the support services that Melissa provides as a postpartum doula and she’ll answer any questions you may have about the process.
Postpartum Doula Packages include:
This includes education around newborn basics including feeding (breastfeeding, chestfeeding, bottle, formula, supplementation), diapering and bathing.
Postpartum Parent Care
Postpartum parent care includes feeding support (positioning, education, guidance), emotional support and caring for newborn while you rest, shower etc.
Sibling & Partner Care
Padma Yogi provides care and education for siblings and your partner, focusing on emotional support, caring for other siblings and integrating your newborn into the family.
Light household assistance includes laundry, food shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and pet care.
We offer newborn support while you rest, including:
- preparing bottles or bringing you the baby during the night if you are breastfeeding or chestfeeding
- settling your baby to sleep & soothing your baby at night
- feeding your baby & burping your baby
- cleaning, sterilizing and preparing pump and feeding equipment
- breastfeeding, chestfeeding and pumping support
- bathing your baby & dressing your baby
- morning routine
Postpartum Support Packages:
Postpartum Doula Services
15 hours of support – $450
Overnight Doula Services
8 hour shift – $260 per night
*discounts available if booking 4 or more overnight shifts
Please contact us for additional packages