Postpartum Doula – Free Consultation
To learn more about you and your wishes postpartum, we begin the postpartum support journey with a free 30-minute consultation. We review the support services that Melissa provides as a postpartum doula and answer any questions you may have about the process.
This includes education around newborn basics including feeding (breastfeeding, bottle, formula, supplementation), diapering and bathing.
Postpartum Parent Care
Postpartum parent care includes feeding support (positioning, education, guidance), emotional support and caring for newborn while you rest, shower etc.
Sibling & Partner Care
We provide care and education for siblings and your partner, focusing on emotional support, caring for other siblings and integrating your newborn into the family.
Light household assistance includes laundry, food shopping and preparation, tidying and pet care.
We offer newborn support while you rest, including:
- preparing bottles or bringing you the baby during the night if you are breastfeeding
- settling your baby to sleep & soothing your baby at night
- feeding your baby & burping your baby
- cleaning, sterilizing and preparing pump and feeding equipment
- breastfeeding and pumping support
- bathing your baby & dressing your baby
- morning routine